New date TBD: Acolyte Training and Party 11:30am
- Acolyte Training and Party: Young people are a very important part of leading worship at St. Paul’s. Children entering 4th grade and older are invited to serve as acolytes at the 8am or 10:30am service. Older youth (10th grade and older) are invited to participate in worship as Eucharistic Ministers, also called chalice bearers. New acolytes can sign up in the narthex to participate in New Acolyte Training on TBD. After the 10:30 service, we will have a short training session followed by a fun afternoon at Main Event. Youth interested in serving as Eucharistic Ministers (chalice bearers) can contact Ms. Julia to learn more and to schedule a brief training session.
October 2: St. Paul’s Fall Festival 9am-3pm
- St. Paul’s Fall Festival: One of the highlights for St. Paul’s each year is the Annual Fall Festival & Craft Show. It is a day of fun and food for the whole Katy community. Join us Saturday, October 2nd from 9am to 3pm. It is a great time to get a head start on Christmas shopping, enjoy exciting children’s activities, and eat delicious BBQ sandwiches. This year, Katy Elks Lodge is preparing and selling food including hot dogs and pork or brisket sandwiches from 11am to 2pm. Plates will cost $4-$7. We have over 55 vendors selling a wide range of fares and an expanded children’s area with the return of the train and some new activities! We hope to see you there!
October 10: Blessing of the Animals 4pm
- Blessing of the Animals: On Sunday, October 10th, we will gather as a congregation with the friendly beasts in our lives, to ask God’s blessing on these important animal family members. We will gather in the lawn (Parish Hall if inclement weather). The service will be brief, and we will conclude the blessing with celebration of the Holy Eucharist. Please bring your pets on a leash or in a carrier/cage for the safety of all in attendance.
October 17: Youth Event 4pm
- YOUTH October Event: Join the youth of St. Paul’s for our monthly afternoon of fun! On Sunday, October 17th at 4pm, we will meet at the LaCenterra shopping center in Cinco Ranch for a photo scavenger hunt followed by gelato and treats at Gelato & Co. This is a FREE event and more fun with friends, so feel free to invite a buddy! Julia just needs a rough head count, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can join us!
October 31: St. Paul’s Trunk or Treat 11:30am
- St. Paul’s Trunk or Treat: Kids of St. Paul’s: You are invited to a HALLOWEEN PARTY! On Sunday, October 31st, during formation we’ll hear a great Halloween story from the Bible – Ezekiel and the Valley of the Dry Bones, along with crafts, games, and snacks. Wear your Halloween costume or outfit, and join us for a spooky good time! Following the 10:30am service, we’ll have a Trunk or Treat in the parking lot of St. Paul’s. If you would like to volunteer – click here to sign up
November 14: Youth: Thanksgiving Family Potluck TBD
November 21: Last Family Service for the year 9am
November 21: Last Formation for the year 9:30am
November 28: Advent Wreath Making 9:30am
December 5: St. Nick Sunday 9:30am
December 12: Pageant practice 9:30am
December 12: Youth: Movie at Alamo Drafthouse TBD
December 12: Christmas dinner and pageant 5pm
December 19: Blue Christmas Service 5pm
December 24: Christmas Eve Service, Rite II 5pm
December 24: Christmas Eve Service, Rite I 8pm