“I don’t know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve.” Albert Schweitzer
At St. Paul’s, there is a group of dedicated men and women who help to plan, coordinate, and lead the parish’s efforts in Outreach. This group is called the Outreach Commission and is led by Julie Thomas.
St. Paul’s has many outreach opportunities throughout the year and our list is growing. We:
- Support local schools by collecting supplies and filling backpacks.
- Support Eternal Food Ministry with food drives as they feed the hungry in Katy.
- Collect medical equipment for Medical Bridges.
- Support Boys and Girls Country, a Christian home for children whose lives need positive reinforcement.
- Partner with Christ Clinic in their care of adults who have no health insurance.
- Regularly visit the Beacon in Houston to feed the homeless.
For more information please contact Deacon Gill Keyworth at email@example.com.